Saturday, November 18, 2006

What Happened to Bach

An American of Spanish heritage went back to Spain to pay her respects to her deceased relatives. When she arrived at the cemetery she saw a gave that had the name on it:J. S. Bach. When she asked the cemetery manager if the grave she had seen contained the J. S. Bach. "I actually don't know." He replied. "Let's find out." So they got a shovel and dug up the coffin. After they opened the coffin a old, wrinkled, person that was holding a piece of music. At that moment the cemetery manager came along and when he saw what they had done to the grave he said "What are you doing!" The cemetery manager answered "decomposing."

4 comments:

Julie Q. said...

You make me laugh! I think even Bach would be amused by your joke. :)

Gary said...

I liked it and Grandma laughed as well. Of corse she has been known to laugh at a man looking at his tie.

Alex said...

I know that joke, heard it many times. I know more! Funny blog!

J-Dog said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so Funny!