Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Juice! (made from concentrate)

I'm a slacker. I know I didn't have time to post on blogger, (or so my subconscious self says) but I know I should have. (If your wondering about the title it comes up real soon) Then, the magical sabey assignment came. (Yes, I do have her this year too, and yes, I do like parentheses) We were learning about the political election and we split up into parties. I'm in the Green Party (no surprise) and I, instead of using the boring old Google docs(I didn't use parentheses! Oh, wait.), I created a blog Isn't it beautiful. (For those of you who aren't getting the desired response now it's still under construction) And that
was when I realized that they had a new version of blogger! (The faithful readers can tell I've done some renovating. If there's any faithful left. :(
This is the reason for the strange title. The new version is awesome! There's polls and
all sorts of stuff. To the people at blogger, Thank You!!

This has been a rather short post brought to you by:
Nitrome.com

Okay, not really but I really like their games.

No comments: