Friday, May 29, 2009

Summertime!!!

I like summer! School's out and I am a Freshman in high school!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Sorry, I get a little freaked out about that.
I am going to use some of my time to post on this blog so remember to check on it. If you have any random thoughts that I should write about, please post them as a comment on this post.
I have a lot planned for this summer, and my parents are going to add on to my house. I am going to get my own room, my parents are going to get a new office, my two little brothers (who hate each other) are going to have to share a room. I pity them and myself (because my new room will be right next to theirs so I may be kept up at night. My little sister will also be getting her own room and the entire family will be getting a new family room because the old one is going to be turned into all of those rooms I talked about. I am also going to teach myself to make a website from scratch. It will have games and such, but It might not get done. There's a lot that I need to learn and experiment with.

No comments: