Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A sacrifice to the gods of stupidity

After reading mental tessarae almost an hour straight, and putting up with the author of said blog's requests to clear my breakfast spot (thanks mom), I felt a sudden desire to view my own blog.

I was expecting a rush of pride. A feeling of, Wow, I am pretty cool. What happened was quite the opposite.
So much the opposite, in fact that I had never felt more immature ever. Coming from a 10th grader, this may seem fishy, but it is sadly true.

Was I ever sad dumb lame enough to post such atrocities as Summertime!!!™ and The Thinking Cap Beta!™? (apparently lame people like exclamation points) Juice! *more exclamation points* (made from concentrate)™ was semi-okay, Odds and Ends™ was actually pretty entertaining.

*Insert sudden pause here as lame person discovers that you can customize very cool templates. After a slight wait and some agonized hair pulling, orangey template, complete with background swirlies is chosen. Yea, this is the one. Resume frenzied posting.*

So anyway, I have posted this post and am probably going to post another one today, topic unknown.

No comments: